Phentermine 37,5 mg
Today, pharmacies sell a lot of drugs for the anti-obesity treatment, which contain 37,5 mg of Phentermine hydrochloride (HCl) (equivalent to 30 mg of pure Phentermine).
The average dose of Phentermine 37,5 mg per day is recommended to obese patients, who have an adequate clinical response to this medication. Half a pill of Phentermine 37,5 mg (18,75 mg) every 24 hours is prescribed to patients with:
- Manifestation of Phentermine side effects
- Diabetes or insulin resistance
- Higher risk of blood pressure elevation
When a half dosage of Phentermine 37,5 mg per day poorly controls appetite in patients, they are recommended to take 18,75 mg of the drug, twice a day.
To date, Phentermine 37,5 mg is available in the form:
- Film-coated tablets or capsules under the trademark Adipex
- Dispersible tablets under the brand name Suprenza
This anti-obesity drug is also available on the pharmaceutical market under the non-proprietary name Phentermine 37,5 mg by such companies, as Sun pharm, Elite, Aurolife, Polygen, Invagen, KVK, Lannett, Barr and Ken lifescience.